Zibrant gears ups to host ‘Women and Equalities Breakfast’
Award winning events agency Zibrant will continue to champion gender equality on Wednesday 17th July when MD, Fay Sharpe, and Jo Swinson, MP Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Women and Equalities, highlight the aims of the Government’s ‘Think, Act, Report’ initiative. The breakfast meeting intends to provide a step-by-step framework to help companies consider gender equality in their workplaces, particularly in relation to recruitment, retention, promotion and pay.
Further emphasising Zibrant’s position as an ambassador for women in business, the breakfast roundtable meeting will bring together women from a number of different sectors, including representatives from the legal, pharmaceutical and financial industries, alongside women flying the flag for both agencies and the hotel sector.
MP Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Women and Equalities, Jo Swinson will share the on-going progress of gender equality and encourage 40 delegates to consider how the ‘Think, Act, Report’ initiative could be successfully adopted by their organisations.
Zibrant was listed in ‘The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2012’:
- Zibrant boasts a female friendly workforce where women make up 74% of all employees.
- Of its senior management team, 58% are female and have worked their way up from entry level positions.
- 50% of Zibrant’s board directors are female, all of whom have returned to work after maternity leave.
Fay Sharpe, Managing Director of Zibrant, commented, “At Zibrant, we are committed to promoting gender equality in the workplace and strive to create a flexible and supportive working environment for both women and men. For this reason we’re thrilled to support the ‘#ThinkActReport’ initiative which I feel is a key campaign in breaking down barriers for women in a host of industries.”
For more information, or to RSVP to the ‘Women and Equalities Breakfast’ taking place at 8.15am on Wednesday 17th July at the MWB Business Exchange, EC3A 7BX please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information and pictures, please contact Triggerfish Communications on 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
- Zibrant is a leading provider of venue-finding, event production, event and incentive management and hotel booking services.
- With its origins dating from 1988, the award-winning agency now places over 25,000 events annually in more than 50 countries and employs 200 staff predominantly in the UK, Ireland and France with strategically placed global representatives.
- Zibrant operates independently as part of Motivcom plc, an AIM listed UK business services group offering marketing communications, event management and incentive expertise to corporate clients.