The Strand Palace Hotel offers dinner and ticket package to two top London shows
Pre-theatre dining in authentic Indian restaurant and tickets to ‘Let it Be’ or ‘Spamalot’
Situated in the heart of the West End’s theatre district, iconic London hotel The Strand Palace has teamed up with two of the capital’s most popular musicals to offer exclusive dinner and ticket packages.
To celebrate the move of Beatles musical ‘Let it Be’ to its new home at The Savoy Theatre, directly opposite the hotel, The Strand Palace is offering a combined theatre and dinner experience for only £60 per person. This includes a two-course course meal in the hotel’s newly opened Daawat restaurant.
For pre-theatre Daawat diners who are not a fan of The Beatles, The Strand Palace Hotel is also offering a similar package to see hit Monty Python show ‘Spamalot’, priced from a very competitive £40 per person.
Daawat at Johnstons invites guests to an Indian odyssey of food in the heart of London, head chef Krishna Shankar who brings a wealth of experience from his time cooking throughout India, offers a selection of Indian delicacies, from street-food to regional specialities.
‘Let it Be’ celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the world’s most successful rock’n’roll band, The Beatles. It’s a spectacular theatrical concert jam-packed with over forty of The Beatles’ greatest hits!
The all new West End production of ‘Spamalot’ tells the legendary tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and features a bevy of beautiful show girls, flying cows, killer rabbits and French people, the show also includes the Nation’s favourite comedy song Always Look on The Bright Side Of Life.
The Art Deco masterpiece, The Strand Palace Hotel has long been recognised for its central location and for having one of the most competitively priced offerings in London.
- Ends -
For more information/images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 02072339700
Notes to editors
- Daawat restaurant is open to both residents and non-residents
- The full menu can be viewed here
- Bookings can be made online or via phone or email: 020 7379 4737 email@example.com.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings must be made directly with the hotel by calling our Reservations Department on 020 7379 4737 or through the Strand Palace Hotel website.
- This offer is valid for new bookings only and cannot be combined with other offers. No performances on Tuesdays.
- Price per person including 2-course dinner and performance, from Monday to Sunday, subject to availability, from Feb 1st until October 31st 2013.
- Opening Times: Daily from 12pm – 10pm.