Strada introduces breakfast in response to changing eating out habits
Strada has launched a new breakfast dining concept to satisfy consumers’ growing demand* for a quality, fresh and healthy start to the day.
The new menu, which is available across all Strada sites, underlines the company’s bold flavours and use of fresh ingredients. The menu innovations have a healthy bias and, where possible, reflect Strada’s Italian roots.
Available from 1st April, the breakfast menu will include items such as Mushrooms Tartufo: pan-fried flat mushrooms, scrambled eggs and truffle oil on ciabatta toast; and Avocado Smash on ciabatta toast with fried eggs, pancetta and pine nuts. A selection of lighter items will also be available along with freshly juiced cocktails and punchy Italian coffees.
Strada Development Chef, Nico Tortorelli, said: “Breakfast is very much on trend for business meetings and for those with more time on their hands. We’ve taken the Strada philosophy of innovation, Italian-inspired food created from top quality ingredients, and come up with a menu designed to give our guests the experience that they are now looking for when eating breakfast out.”
- Avocado Smash on ciabatta toast with fried eggs, pancetta and pine nuts
- Mushrooms Tartufo – pan-fried flat mushrooms, scrambled eggs and truffle oil on ciabatta toast
- The ‘Inglese’ – bacon, sausage, tomato, mushroom, with ‘eggs your way’ (fried, poached or scrambled) and ciabatta toast
- Eggs N’Duja – spicy N’duja sausage meat spread on ciabatta toast, with poached eggs and hollandaise (Eggs Benedict and Florentine also available)
- The ‘Verde’ – asparagus, tomato, potato, mushroom, with ‘eggs your way’ (fried, poached or scrambled) and ciabatta toast
- Breakfast Puccia’s, freshly baked-to-order Puccia bread with a choice of classic breakfast favourites
Strada’s new breakfast menu will be available daily.
- Ends –
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish on
020 7233 9700
Notes to editors
- Strada offers great quality, freshly prepared pizzas, pastas and risottos served in stylish, contemporary surroundings.
- Strada is a group of contemporary Italian restaurants with 67 sites across the UK, serving simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest and freshest ingredients.
- Twitter: @stradatweet
- Strada on Facebook