South West venue encourages shorter lead times
Cheltenham Racecourse is giving event planners a chance to win a table for 10 people in its Gold Cup Restaurant on Festival Trials Day on 26th January 2013 when booking a last-minute conference deal this autumn.
The special DDR of £38 + VAT per person, reduced from £57 + VAT, is available for short notice conferences and events with a minimum of 300 people throughout September and October for events held in The Centaur, the venue’s state-of-the-art conference and events facility. The rate includes three servings of tea and coffee with mini breakfast favourites on arrival, biscuits mid-morning, mini pint-pot puddings and tasty Italian lunch menu. Delegates booking the deal this autumn will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Cheltenham Racecourse is known for its top racing fixtures throughout the year. The venue, located only one mile from Cheltenham town centre, boasts 300 acres for alfresco events, 10,000 free car parking spaces as well as free Wi-Fi throughout and a host of flexible events spaces, from intimate meeting rooms to The Centaur, a 2,250 seated auditorium with cutting edge lighting and sound capabilities.
Susie Bradshaw, conference and events manager at Cheltenham Racecourse, said: “We’re hoping the special last-minute rate will offer event organisers a flexible option for a conference or event this autumn. We have a very enthusiastic and professional events team on site who are dedicated to offering a first-class service time and time again. I am confident my teams’ ability to work flawlessly on short notice will offer planners a solution to last minute events. We are finding that corporates events are planned with shorter and shorter lead times and as such bookers are looking for versatile venues who can turn a request for an event into a reality in no time at all.”
For further information / pictures, please contact Triggerfish Communications
020 7233 9700
Notes to editors
- Cheltenham Racecourse has a range of suites available for hire across the venue from small meeting rooms to an auditorium, conference suites and balconies.
- The racecourse offers free Wi-fi and technical and catering facilities on-site.
- With close links to major road and rail links the venue is easily accessible from all directions.
- Cheltenham Racecourse LIVE – the brand surrounding the racecourse’s live comedy and concert nights runs over 500 events a year.
- Cheltenham Racecourse, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4SH
- Tel: 01242 539 538