Serving up a Spectacular at The Championships, Wimbledon
Last remaining packages available as Keith Prowse approach another sell-out year
With the tennis at Queen’s Club concluding last week, fans are a step closer to the pinnacle of the tennis season; The Championships, Wimbledon, starting on Monday 25th June.
As the global focus turns to the two week grass court spectacle, Keith Prowse is giving a final opportunity for fans to enjoy a world class day out.
Guests will be entertained within the Gatsby Club, which has been the hub of hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon since 1982. It was dramatically transformed into a glass-fronted, ultra-modern structure last year and boast capacious entertainment areas and an alfresco terrace for sunnier days.
Award winning resident Chef Albert Roux OBE will over-see what has become known as ‘destination dining’ at The Championships, Wimbledon. Guests holding Gatsby Club packages can enjoy an upscale three course lunch followed by afternoon tea – designed by the revered chef responsible for the opening of London’s first Michelin-starred restaurant; Le Gavroche.
Keith Prowse’s hospitality packages start at £495 plus VAT per person for The Gatsby Club and £630 plus VAT per person for the Players’ Tables.
To make a booking, please contact Keith Prowse on: +44(0)845 125 4881.
For further information please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to the editors
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in entertainment and ticketing for over 200 years.
- Additional Keith Prowse packages start from £1,205 per person for Centre Court Sky View Suites and from £523 per person for The Speakeasy – a private venue within The Gatsby Club.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, Lord’s, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts.
- Keith Prowse’s bespoke arm caters for client entertaining, professional functions, Christmas parties and teambuilding days.
- Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of the Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company with annual revenues of over £14bn, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
- Website:www.keithprowse.co.uk Twitter: http://twitter.com/Keith_Prowse
- Keith Prowse, Parkview, 82 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1UX
Tel: +44(0)845 125 4881