School’s out for summer!
University of London Senate House launches “Summer Break Summer Rates DDR”
Senate House, the art deco centrepiece of the University of London, is offering a special dedicated day delegate rate (DDR) to all event organisers who book during the official school holidays this summer (24 July – 2 September 2012).
The “Summer Break Summer Rates” DDR of £55 + VAT per person will include room hire, three servings of tea and coffee and a freshly prepared working lunch provided by in-house caterers, alleviating the need for organisers to choose from long lists of suppliers.
The historic venue renowned for being London’s first sky scraper, constantly strives to reduce its carbon footprint, working closely with renewable energy suppliers. Its bespoke menus mirror a dedication to incorporating locally sourced fresh ingredients.
Boasting 29 events and conference spaces and offering first class facilities the Grade II* listed building offers a diverse range of spaces, all with state-of-art audiovisual equipment, from the Court Room which caters for intimate meetings of up to 30 delegates, to the highly adaptable Beveridge Hall, accommodating 450 guests theatre style.
Charlie Vernon, business development manager at Senate House said, “We are really pleased to be able to offer our “Summer Break Summer Rates” DDR to all meeting and event bookers for the next month or so. We hope the DDR will encourage new business to Senate House over the summer period.”
- Ends -
For further information and pictures, please contact Triggerfish Communications on 020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- Twitter – @Senate_House
- Senate House is the heart of the University of London’s administration. The building was designed by Charles Holden who was awarded Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Gold Medal for architecture in 1936. He is widely recognised for his designs for London Underground and Senate House’s landmark art deco tower. During World War Two Senate House was taken over by the Ministry of Information.
- Senate House has 29 venues available from Charles Holden’s stunning architecturally significant Beveridge Hall and Crush Hall’s to private Georgian Garden Squares.
- Senate House’s grand 1930’s proportions are married with progressive technology and AV in line with today’s demands.
- University of London, Senate House, London, WC1E 7HU
- Tel: +44 20 7862 8127/8
- E-mail: email@example.com