Robinson College bonds with Off Limits to launch team-build activities
Robinson College has launched a series of team-build activities to complement its established conference business.
In partnership with Off Limits Corporate Events, Robinson College can now offer event organisers’ options to complement their business needs; whether these are for early delegate engagement, to maximise knowledge retention, strengthen interdepartmental relationships or underline corporate business objectives.
The team-build activities, Team+, are the latest addition to Robinson College’s customer focused portfolio of products. Other products to date include College+, Delegate+ and Association+ all created to provide additional service to organisers in general and for specific sectors of the conference market.
Team+ activities can be held on site and motorised activities will take place at Cambridge rugby club, a stone’s throw from the centre of knowledge, Robinson College.
Situated in the historic university town of Cambridge, and with direct access to London and the Midlands, Robinson College has garnered a reputation for business excellence due to its high-quality learning facilities. A purpose built auditorium, dedicated breakout rooms, robust Wi-Fi and quality accommodation has helped to position the academic venue as a destination of choice for planners seeking to maximise the return on investment with training and events budgets.
Martin Stephens of Off Limits Corporate Events said, “We are delighted to be partnering with Robinson College and widening the scope of their events offering. Robinson College is well known for its facilities and as a leading destination for learning and development with corporates and through its core business. Offering team-build activities mean that clients can get more from their events and the activities may also draw a new base of clients.”
Nick Milne, Conference Manager at Robinson College said, “Team activities are an important addition to our offering and we are looking forward to workings with Martin and Off Limits Corporate Events to drive new business and give or existing clients more reasons to keep coming back.”
For more information or images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
- Address Robinson College, Grange Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AN
- Telephone: 01223 339100
- Website: http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/conferences/conference-venue-cambridge.php
- Robinson College, part of University of Cambridge, has been servicing the corporate and agency conference market for over 30 years
- Situated in Cambridge, the College is a short distance from London and closely linked to major routes servicing the Midlands and eastern counties.
- Robinson College boasts high levels of service underlined by its silver AIM accreditation.
- Robinson College has created specialist products for key sectors of the conference market under the moniker ‘Service+’. products include agency+, association+, college+, delegate+