Robinson College announces increase in new business wins from medical sector
Robinson College, the University of Cambridge’s dedicated conference and meetings space, has reported a 10 per cent increase in events from medical science related clients.
Between January 2012 and October 2013 demand from the sector has increased considerably and confirmations have risen by 7 per cent. Clients including the Society of Academic and Research Surgery and British Society of Parasitology have been drawn to the venue due to recent investments in the Auditorium and the installation of advanced audio visual equipment and systems. The space allows for simultaneous presentations to be delivered across two lecture theatres, as well as live streaming overseas and sizeable breakout space ideal for exhibitions and networking.
Nick Milne, Conference Manager at Robinson College, said: “Our relationship with medical and pharmaceutical practitioners has remained strong over the years and Robinson’s educational background has created a positive reputation among our customers. Their Compliance and adherence to strict codes of conduct and ethical behaviours means that we meet sector demands. We are extremely optimistic about business in 2014.”
Located in the city of Cambridge, and with accessible transport links nationwide, Robinson College has been recognised for business success due to its first-rate academic facilities. A highly functional auditorium with a capacity of up to 270 individuals, high-speed Wi-Fi and comfortable accommodation has contributed to the venue is popular among event organisers.
For more information or images please contact Triggerfish Communications on
020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
- Address Robinson College, Grange Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AN
- Telephone: 01223 339100
- Website: http://www.robinson.cam.ac.uk/conferences/conference-venue-cambridge.php
- Robinson College, part of University of Cambridge, has been servicing the corporate and agency conference market for over 30 years.
- Situated in Cambridge, the College is a short distance from London and closely linked to major routes servicing the Midlands and eastern counties.
- Robinson College boasts high levels of service underlined by its silver AIM accreditation.
- Robinson College has created specialist products for key sectors of the conference market under the moniker ‘Service+’. products include agency+, association+, college+, delegate+