Party time: officials at Lord’s Cricket Ground invite bookings for Christmas 2013
Lord’s – the Home of Cricket – has announced an exciting selection of Christmas celebrations for 2013. Elegant receptions, festive fine dining, and glamourous parties are now available to book at the world-renowned sporting venue.
The Grade II listed Pavilion, which overlooks the famous hallowed turf, will provide a beautiful setting for festive events, including the most talked-about room in cricket, the infamous Long Room, which can host sophisticated receptions for up to 300 guests, and three-course seasonal lunches and dinners for up to 200 people. Meanwhile the historic Writing Room, which can cater for up to 70 guests (standing), will roll out a similarly sumptuous service for more intimate gatherings.
In 2013, the Thomas Lord Suite will host a fabulous ‘Christmas Live’ party package. A reception or three-course dinner with all the trimmings for 150 to 400 guests will be followed by the client’s choice of DJ and one of three entertainment options: Rat Pack-style cabaret from “Christmas Swing”, favourite songs from the stage by “West End Musicals”, and retro floor-fillers from “Disco Fever”.
Lord’s Christmas events, for up to 400 guests, are available to book now and for dates throughout December, with prices starting at £85 + VAT per person in the Long Room, £95 + VAT per person in the Writing Room, and £75 + VAT per person in the Thomas Lord Suite.
To book call 020 7616 8501 or go to www.lords.org/christmas
For further information and images please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
• Lord’s offers a range of venues for meetings, conferences and milestone events
• Marylebone Cricket Club, Lord’s Cricket Ground, St John’s Wood, London NW8 8QN
• The Long Room can be used for lunches or dinners for up to 200 people.
• The Thomas Lord Suite can be used for dinners for up to 350 people and receptions for up to 500 people.
• The Writing Room can be used for lunches or dinners for up to 60 people and receptions for up to 70 people.