New Faces at the Home of Cricket
Three simultaneous periods of maternity leave at Lord’s Cricket Ground have resulted in a change in personnel in the Meetings and Events Department, including two new faces being welcomed into the team:
Jessica Pratt has been promoted from Sales Executive to the position of Senior Meetings and Events Executive. The new role will see Jess primarily focus on the pro-active targeting of new business for agencies and corporates.
Matthew Batt has joined the team as a Senior Events Management Executive. He arrives at Lord’s with over eleven years of sales and marketing experience, most recently from The Emirates Stadium, and has a proven track record in event management, including the devising and implementation of proactive strategies for Arsenal Football Club. Matthew’s new role will focus on managing and delivering a portfolio of events and devising actionable strategies, specific to Lord’s Cricket Ground.
Margaux Harris has been appointed as a Sales Executive, bringing experience from her previous events role at the upscale Cotswold wedding venue; Merriscourt. Her new role at Lord’s will see her taking enquiries and securing bookings, as well as being responsible for building and maintaining relationships with potential and returning clients.
For further information /and images, please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors
• Lord’s offers a range of venues for meetings, conferences and milestone events.
• Meeting and events at Lord’s can be booked on: 020 7616 8501.
• Marylebone Cricket Club, Lord’s Cricket Ground, St John’s Wood, London NW8 8QN.
• The Long Room can be used for lunches or dinners for up to 200 people. The Long Room is £8,000+VAT to hire and menus start from £49+VAT per person
• The Nursery Pavilion seats up to 600 people for a lunch or dinner with complimentary room hire for numbers above 250 and menus from £44+VAT per person.
• The Thomas Lord Suite can cater for up to 500 guests
• Lord’s can accommodate conferences for up to 600 delegates and DDR packages start from £69+VAT