The Mermaid launches wedding package for river-view spaces
The Mermaid Conference and Events Centre, on London’s South Bank, has launched a ‘Deluxe’ wedding package for its river rooms.
The river rooms provide couples with the chance to get married against the backdrop of the Thames, which is framed by windows spanning the length of each room. The lower river room offers space for up to 300 guests and is suitable for receptions, whilst the upper river room can host up to 500 guests for a reception or 300 for a seated dinner. The services of the venue’s experienced wedding coordinators are included in the package to ensure the day surpasses expectations.
Working with leading caterers Create Food and Party Design, The Mermaid offers couples the option to choose from a menu that includes dishes such as chicken liver parfait with Armagnac and prune chutney, watercress and country loaf wafers; pan-fried breast of guinea fowl with haricot bean cassoulet, winter vegetables in rich red wine and pancetta crisp; and apple and blackberry parfait with toasted honey oat crumble, blackberry jelly and apple crisps.
The Deluxe Package is priced at £110 + VAT per person and includes:
- Venue hire between 2pm and midnight;
- Two glasses of sparkling and nibbles on arrival;
- Three-course wedding breakfast with tea, coffee and petit fours;
- ½ bottle of wine per person, one glass of sparkling for the toast and mineral water on tables;
- Glassware, cutlery, crockery and white linen;
- Tables, chairs, chair covers and bows;
- PA system and microphone for speeches, and access to PA for background music;
- Manned cloakroom, event stewarding and security;
- Dressing room for bridal party;
- Menu tasting for the couple;
- Dedicated events manager;
- Optional upgrades include themed food stations, savoury vases, standing fork buffet, late-night bacon rolls, children’s menu and an additional course.
- Ends -
For further information/pictures, please contact Triggerfish Communications on
020 7233 9700
Notes to editors