London’s Jockey Club Venues launch Summer Splendour Offer
28th March 2014 - London’s Jockey Club Venues are gearing up for a summer of sunshine with the launch of a Summer Splendour Offer targeting meetings and events held at the racecourses.
Comprising of Epsom Downs, Sandown Park and Kempton Park the racecourses are nestled amidst rolling countryside and have direct access to the capital’s mainline stations along with quick access to major A roads. Capitalising on their stunning views and open spaces the racecourses are encouraging delegates to leave the confines of their meeting rooms and embrace fresh air thinking. For events taking place at the height of the summer, June, July and August, event planners can choose a variety of options and bring a taste of the sunshine to brighten up their employee and client events:
- For meetings and conference, organisers can opt for a fruit laden punch and Häagen-Dazs ice cream at afternoon tea break or if networking is the aim of the event a complimentary Pimms reception can be organised to round off the meeting.
- Event organisers looking to entertain and rewards employees or clients, summer BBQ packages can be organised either as standalone events or as part of the conference day. Drawing on local suppliers and fresh produce BBQs can be organised and menus created for every palate and budget.
London’s Jockey Club Venues have hosted many high profile conferences, events and exhibitions and have been recognised by Exhibition News for their service levels and product offerings. The racecourses are part of Jockey Club Venues, a collection of 15 of some of the UK’s most iconic racing venues to specifically service the corporate, association and private meeting and event sector.
Notes to Editors
Epsom Downs Racecourse:
- Home of both The Investec Derby and The Investec Oaks and a venue for weddings and conferences, with state-of-the-art conference, event, exhibition and hotel facilities.
- Just a stone’s throw from the arterial routes linking Surrey to London, and with the rest of the UK accessible via rail, bus and air, Epsom Downs Racecourse is the ideal destination for meetings and events planners.
- Part of Jockey Club Venues: a collection of 15 of some of the UK’s most iconic racing venues to specifically service the corporate, association and private meeting and event sector.
- Tel: 01372 460 460; e-mail Epsom@thejockeyclub.co.uk
- Twitter: @LDN_Racecourses; @Epsomracecourse
- Epsom Downs Racecourse, Epsom Downs, Surrey, KT18 5LQ
Kempton Park Racecourse:
- Kempton Park is hosting 97 race fixtures this year (2013), and is also an entertainment and business venue, offering a unique and flexible venue for conferences, meetings, weddings, private parties and other events.
- Tel: 01932 753518; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @LDN_Racecourses and @kemptonparkrace
- Kempton Park Racecourse, Staines Road East, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
Sandown Park Racecourse:
One of Surrey’s premier horse racing venues, host to thrilling year-round jump and flat horse racing, including premier events such as the Coral Eclipse and Tingle Creek race meetings and evening racing.
With 27 race days this year, outstanding corporate hospitality facilities in a stunning location, and just half an hour by direct train from London, Sandown Park offers a huge range of hospitality packages.
For ticket bookings, customers can call Sandown Park on 01372 47 00 47 or visit http://www.sandown.co.uk/fixtures/details/sandown-live-with-madness
- Sandown Park Racecourse, Portsmouth Road, Esher, Surrey KT10 9AJ
- Telephone: 01372 46 43 48
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @LDN_Racecourses
For further information please contact:
Alice Jarrett- Kerr, Account Manager at Triggerfish Communications on 020 3617 0406 or firstname.lastname@example.org