Lime Venue Portfolio welcomes new venue and broadens choice for London event planners
Lime Venue Portfolio has announced that Park Crescent Conference Centre (PCCC) is the latest London venue to join the collection of unique and unusual venues, which is the largest of its kind in the UK.
The assortment of venues reports that 25% of enquiries for meetings and events made through the central reservation office are for the greater London region alone. With a selection of renowned unusual, sporting and cultural venues across the capital including Greenwich’s Old Royal Naval College, the Kia Oval, Madame Tussauds and Kempton Park, this recent addition to the portfolio will widen the net for event planners looking for a London location.
Just a short distance from Great Portland Street and Regent’s Park tube stations, PCCC is suitable for conferences, exhibitions and training, and offers smaller spaces for break out and seminar rooms. PCCC underwent extensive renovations throughout the summer of 2011, including the gutting of 90% of the internal walls in targeted areas throughout the building to create new networking spaces and a foyer, adding to the venue’s series of bright and modern events spaces which can accommodate groups of 12 to 300 delegates.
Richard Kadri-Langford, head of marketing at Lime Venue Portfolio, commented: “We’re delighted to have Park Crescent Conference Centre join the portfolio. We have a great many enquiries for London, so having a new venue is great for customer choice and enables us to offer an ever more useful service.”
Michelle Gubanyi, marketing manager at PCCC, said: “This is an exciting step for us: we are constantly working on ways to refresh our meetings and events offering, and joining such a prestigious group of unusual venues across the UK will only enhance our reputation within the industry. We’re looking forward to working with the Lime Venue Portfolio team in the coming months.”
Lime Venue Portfolio is the collection of venues encompassing many of the UK’s most significant stadia and historic treasure houses. Current venues include Edgbaston, Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Edinburgh Zoo, Dartmouth House, Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI), Beaulieu, Ricoh Arena, Epsom Downs and Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Ends -
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on
020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- Park Crescent Conference Centre is a short walk from main line railway stations at Marylebone, St Pancras, Euston and Kings Cross, making PCCC the ideal location for delegates based both locally in London, the UK and indeed around the world. The venue prides itself on offering versatile solutions to event requests. Day delegate packages start from £42.50 plus VAT; www.pccc.co.uk/
- Lime Venue Portfolio is the UK & Ireland’s leading portfolio of unique, sporting and cultural meetings and events venues
- Lime Venue Portfolio is a subsidiary of the Compass Group UK & Ireland, the world’s leading food and support services company
- Lime Venue Portfolio, Parkview, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1UX
- Website: http://www.limevenueportfolio.com
- Tel: 0845 6025619
- Twitter: @ahintoflimeVP
- Facebook: Lime Venue Portfolio
- LinkedIn: Lime Venue Portfolio