Kempton Park Racecourse reports increase in corporate hospitality bookings
Kempton Park Racecourse has experienced a 60% increase in corporate hospitality attendance from April 2011 to April 2012.
Reflective of the quality of offerings at the Jockey Club Venues racecourse, Kempton Park has played host to several large corporate companies, helping the venue exceed its budgeted turnover target for April 2012. Recent companies to have enjoyed corporate hospitality at Kempton Park include Imperial Tobacco, Cisco, EMC, Teletext Holidays and the National Federation of Roofing Contractors.
The racecourse is set to further encourage business from the corporate hospitality market throughout the remainder of 2012 with the launch of its newly renovated private hospitality boxes in May 2012, along with the recent introduction of Hospitality Reward Cards.
The refurbished boxes boast upgraded facilities including plush carpeting, new larger plasma screens and renovated private balconies, while the loyalty cards offer delegates rewards of a 10%, 15% and 20% discount for pre-purchased hospitality packages for the second, third and fourth visit to Kempton Park respectively.
Simon Beynon, Director of Sales at Kempton Park Racecourse, said, “We are incredibly excited about the recent development of our hospitality offerings at Kempton Park. The news that we have received such an increase in hospitality bookings mirrors our dedication to providing unbeatable service levels, quality catering, and an unforgettable experience. We hope our Hospitality Reward Cards will encourage guests to return.”
One of London’s premier horseracing venues, set within over 300 acres of Surrey countryside, with its own railway station and just 16 miles from Central London, Kempton Park Racecourse’s hospitality offerings are a popular choice for corporate team days, meetings and client entertaining, as well as private milestone celebrations.
Kempton Park Racecourse’s private corporate hospitality packages are available from £60 + VAT per person excluding feature days.
- Ends -
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on
020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- 3.2 million consumers live within a 60 minute drive from the racecourse.
- Kempton Park is hosting 97 race fixtures this year, and is also an entertainment and business venue, offering a unique and flexible venue for conferences, meetings, weddings, private parties and other events.
- Kempton Park Racecourse’s feature days
- Hospitality Reward Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Exclusions apply. This discount is off pre-purchased hospitality packages only and does not include drinks.
- Tel: 01932 753518; e-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @LDN_Racecourses
- Kempton Park Racecourse, Staines Road East, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex