Kempton Park Knockout
Kempton Park Racecourse now offers ‘It’s a Knockout’ facilities to corporate team building groups.
Usually a popular activity for stag and hen weekends, corporate companies have switched on to the social bonding that team building pursuits from Britain’s best TV tournament can inspire. With activities such as Bangers and Crash, Dizzy Donuts, Super Suds and Medieval Madness, team building with the original equipment from the BBC show allows colleagues to interact in a completely different environment.
Based in the midst of over 300 acres of Surrey countryside, and with a history of sporting prowess, Kempton Park Racecourse has partnered with Off Limits Corporate Events Ltd. and Chillisauce, the only corporate events company in the world to own and operate the props and games from the original BBC ‘It’s a Knockout’ TV show, to offer this hugely fun and competitive outdoor activity to corporate delegates.
Companies including BP, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Cisco have all taken part in corporate team building activities at Kempton Park Racecourse in the past.
Kempton Park’s Sales Director, Simon Beynon, said, “We have spoken to several companies who have booked team building events with us, and have found in most cases that the majority of them wanted to do something outside; office workers can spend hours stuck at their desks during the week, and most al fresco events allow delegates to do things that take them outside of their comfort zones. We find that competitive and physical activities compliment company CSR and HR policies of promoting healthier lifestyles in the workplace and mirror companies who strive to be the best in their field.”
‘It’s a Knockout’ 3 hour team building events are priced from £45 per person for direct bookings through Kempton Park Racecourse.
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on
020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- 3.2 million consumers live within a 60 minute drive from the racecourse.
- Kempton Park is hosting 97 race fixtures this year, and is also an entertainment and business venue, offering a unique and flexible venue for conferences, meetings, weddings, private parties and other events.
- Kempton Park Racecourse’s feature days
- Hospitality Reward Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Exclusions apply. This discount is off pre-purchased hospitality packages only and does not include drinks.
- Tel: 01932 753518; e-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @LDN_Racecourses
- Kempton Park Racecourse, Staines Road East, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex