Keith Prowse shows sporty side for charity fundraiser
A team of intrepid adrenaline and sports enthusiasts from Keith Prowse will be taking part in the National Three Peaks Challenge on 15th September 2012.
Widely acknowledged as one of the most gruelling of corporate challenges, ‘team Keith Prowse’ will attempt to surmount the summits of England, Scotland and Wales’ tallest mountains in less than 24 hours.
Led by managing director Andrew Hodgkins and commercial director Andy Vinsen, Keith Prowse’s team of twelve will be raising funds for Cancer Research UK – the chosen charity of Keith Prowse and parent company Compass Group since 2009, which has raised a total of £1m for the charity to date.
The 24-hour challenge will see the team cover Snowdon, Ben Nevis and Scafell Pike, covering 24 miles of tough terrain on foot and climbing over 10,000 feet on their way. Over 450 miles will be covered by road as the team navigate their way through the three mountains.
Andrew Hodgkins, managing director of Keith Prowse, said: “Training is well under way and it’s been great to see the team work together in a social atmosphere. We are a resilient and driven team – even our fundraising attempts show this, with us already achieving a large proportion of our fundraising goal!”
To sponsor team Keith Prowse on the three peak challenge, please visit:
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on:
020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in entertainment and ticketing for over 200 years.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, Lord’s, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts.
- Keith Prowse’s bespoke arm caters for client entertaining, professional functions, Christmas parties and teambuilding days.
- Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of the Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company with annual revenues of over £14bn, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
- Website:www.keithprowse.co.uk Twitter: http://twitter.com/Keith_Prowse
- Keith Prowse, Parkview, 82 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1UX. Tel: +44(0)845 125 4881