Keith Prowse reports bumper sales at The Ageas Bowl: Hospitality sales for England vs. Australia outstrip tourists’ current performance
Australia’s tour of the UK is proving to be a sell-out success according to Keith Prowse, the UK’s leading supplier of official hospitality at blue riband events.
Demand to see England vs. Australia at The Ageas Bowl has been fast-paced, with NatWest Series T20 International packages already sold out and limited packages only now available for the NatWest Series One Day International.
The home of Hampshire Cricket, The Ageas Bowl provides unobstructed views for up to 25,000 spectators at major matches as well as offering world class levels of service and food for its corporate hospitality guests.
Taking place on Monday 16th September, the NatWest One Day International is the summer’s finale to international cricket and a chance to bid the Australian tourists a goodbye from their tour of the UK.
The Ageas Suite at the ground sold out in record time; however, packages to see Australia’s final clash in their tour are priced from £425 + VAT per person with packages available in The Robin Smith Suite, The Executive or Hambledon boxes. Prices include premium reserved match seats, a three or four course luncheon with matching wines, afternoon tea, post match refreshments and celebrity guest speakers.
Ted Walker, head of marketing for Keith Prowse, said, “2013 has been a monumental summer of sporting achievements. The last few places for the ODI will give people a great opportunity to bid the Australians farewell and of course to enjoy quality relationship building time with clients and colleagues alike.”
For further information / pictures, please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- For more details about the hospitality options at The Ageas Bowl please see: http://www.keithprowse.co.uk/cricket_ageas-bowl-england-v-australia-odi.aspx
- Please take a look at the following video hospitality at The Ageas Bowl: http://youtu.be/Ua-zbIaUpOo
- Please take a Virtual Tour of the hospitality facilities: http://www.keithprowse.co.uk/virtualtours/ageasbowl/virtualtour.html
- Keith Prowse can be contacted on 0845 125 4881
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events with over 30 years of industry knowledge.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in events and entertainment for over 200 years.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts. As a recognised supplier of official hospitality packages, Keith Prowse offers reassurance that its packages are official and guaranteed.
- Keith Prowse is owned by Compass Group PLC, a FTSE top 50 company since 2012 operating in 50 countries and employing 509,000 people per year.
- Through Compass Group, Keith Prowse works with world renowned Michelin star chefs at their hospitality events including Albert Roux, Michel Roux Junior and Jason Atherton.