Keith Prowse releases interactive cricket infographic as tension builds for the illustrious Ashes Test Series 2013
Cricket fans can examine a history of triumphs and defeats between England and Australia before leather hits willow at this year’s Ashes Test Series with a new interactive infographic devised by the UK’s leading hospitality supplier, Keith Prowse.
The fun new tool will allow people to compare the performances of England against Australia in both the Test Match and One Day International formats of the game ahead of the Investec Ashes Series between10 July-25 August 2013.
The easy-to-use infographic crunches data from ESPN Cricinfo of the 156 Test Matches and One Day Internationals that have taken place on English soil since the two teams first went into battle at The Oval in 1880.
Designed like a cricket pitch, it has a drop-down list that filters data by decade, ground and format of the game. Results are displayed as balls, colour-coded by ground, and placed between the wickets – a shorter delivery signals a close game, while balls towards the crease and wicket reveal strong victories. Users can click on a ball to discover further details about the individual matches. To view the interactive infographic, go to http://www.keithprowse.co.uk/cricket_engvaus_infographic.aspx.
Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider at the Kia Oval, combining memorable hospitality experiences with premium seats. Hospitality packages for the Investec Ashes 5th Test at the Kia Oval are priced from £249 + VAT per person and for the ICC Champions Trophy from £145 + VAT per person.
To book hospitality packages for the Ashes and the ICC Champions Trophy, contact the Keith Prowse sales team on 0845 125 4880 or go to www.keithprowse.co.uk/cricket_kia-oval-hospitality.aspx.
For further information / pictures, please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
• Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events with over 30 years of industry knowledge.
• Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in events and entertainment for over 200 years.
• Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
• Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts. As a recognised supplier of official hospitality packages, Keith Prowse offers reassurance that its packages are official and guaranteed.
• Keith Prowse is owned by Compass Group PLC, a FTSE top 50 company since 2012 operating in 50 countries and employing 509,000 people per year.
• Through Compass Group, Keith Prowse works with world renowned Michelin star chefs at their hospitality events including Albert Roux, Michel Roux Junior and Jason Atherton.