Keith Prowse raises a glass to 30 years at The Championships, Wimbledon
UK hospitality leader Keith Prowse this year celebrates 30 years as the official supplier to The Championships, Wimbledon.
Starting today, The Grand Slam event is one of Keith Prowse’s most prestigious corporate hospitality appointments and will see the company cater for around 1,000 people daily from over 45 countries.
The renowned Gatsby Club, which underwent a dramatic re-design last year, inspired by the natural surroundings as a backdrop, will be the focal point for guests attending The Championships. In keeping with Keith Prowse’s forward thinking ethos, the cutting-edge, glass-fronted structure and its garden area will be further re-styled this year with the Terrace Bar connecting the garden and restaurant spaces.
A space for those seeking relaxation and a chance to mingle with guests in a laid-back atmosphere, the Terrace area will serve complimentary champagne, wine, beer, soft drinks and coffee throughout the day. There will also be background performances from a noted live DJ and musician, Heather Hoyle.
The Players’ Tables – a new package launched by Keith Prowse this year – gives customers the exclusivity of a private raised booth overlooking the stunning Gatsby Club with the added benefits of a private butler, personal plasma television and chauffeur service. If mingling with celebrities is also high on the agenda, a personal greeting from a yet-to-be-named tennis personality will be one of the day’s highlights.
Underlining the exclusivity of both packages is the delivery of a fine dining experience. Overseen by Michelin-starred chef Albert Roux, the bar will raised even further with many items including an assortment of seafood delights and a Plateau de Fruits de Mer, which will ensure that this year’s dining experience is on par with that of a fine Parisian Brasserie.
The use of corporate hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon is widely-acknowledged as a marketing tool that encourages the development of business relationships and supplier commitment. Quality face-to-face time in an inspiring setting combined with unparalleled quality and impeccable service are the key ingredients to obtaining a maximum return from marketing budgets.
Andy Vinsen, Commercial Director of Keith Prowse said: “We’re proud to be celebrating 30 years as the face of corporate hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon and we look forward to continuing our long and successful relationship with the AELTC.”
- Ends -
For further information / pictures, please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 970
Notes to editors
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in entertainment and ticketing for over 200 years.
- Additional Keith Prowse packages start from £1,205 per person for Centre Court Sky View Suites and from £523 per person for The Speakeasy – a private venue within The Gatsby Club.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, Lord’s, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts.
- Keith Prowse’s bespoke arm caters for client entertaining, professional functions, Christmas parties and teambuilding days.
- Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of the Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company with annual revenues of over £14bn, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
- Website:www.keithprowse.co.uk Twitter: http://twitter.com/Keith_Prowse
- Keith Prowse, Parkview, 82 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1UX