Keith Prowse promotes talent from within the marketing team
Keith Prowse, the UK’s hospitality leader, has bolstered its marketing team ahead of 2014 by restructuring the department in order to focus on its digital transformation and online marketing strategy.
Ted Walker, previously head of marketing, will now focus on the digital transformation as head of strategic marketing and former marketing executive, Megan Collins, has been promoted to marketing manager.
These new roles have been introduced as Keith Prowse gears up for a full programme of official appointments at iconic sporting and cultural events in 2014 including the Aegon Championships.
After more than 6 years at the company, Ted’s new role will focus on implementing strategic marketing techniques, maximising business efficiency and underlining Keith Prowse as the innovative market leader. On-going research and customer insights will be under Ted’s remit. Megan, who has been at Keith Prowse for 18 months, will play a key role in driving marketing activity. Her new responsibilities will encompass managing marketing plans, budgets, marketing campaigns in CRM, reporting and ROI, advertising, innovation, event documentation, sales support, lead management, PR and Search Engine Marketing.
Megan Collins, marketing manager commented: “I am incredibly excited at the prospect of overseeing the marketing activity for Keith Prowse. We are constantly looking for innovative opportunities, which give us the ability to adapt to changing needs in the hospitality market.”
Ted Walker, new head of strategic marketing at Keith Prowse, said: “We are delighted with the changes and look forward to strengthening our position as market leader in 2014. We have an exciting yet challenging year ahead and I am confident that Megan and the entire marketing team will rise to the challenge. ”
Keith Prowse’s official appointments include prestigious events throughout the UK’s sporting calendar such as international rugby at Twickenham Stadium, Aegon Championships, international cricket at the Kia Oval and Edgbaston and The Championships, Wimbledon.
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on:
020 7233 9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in entertainment and ticketing for more than 200 years.
- The hospitality market is constantly changing and Keith Prowse is renowned for its strong heritage, as well as its innovation and ability to adapt to the needs of a new generation of managers and executives who are being appointed into senior positions.
- Keith Prowse won Best Hospitality Experience at The Eventia Awards which took place at the London Hilton, Park Lane, on Friday (22 November 2013).
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, Lord’s, The Ageas Bowl, Aegon Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, cricket, flower shows, football, golf, horse racing, international events, motorsport, polo, rowing, rugby, sailing, tennis, theatre and performing arts.
- Keith Prowse’s bespoke arm caters for client entertaining, professional functions, Christmas parties and teambuilding days.
- Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of the Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company with annual revenues of over £14bn, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
- Website:www.keithprowse.co.uk Twitter: http://twitter.com/Keith_Prowse
- Keith Prowse, Parkview, 82 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1UX. Tel: +44(0)845 125 4881