Keith Prowse hospitality and Boujis after-party confirmed for Audi International Polo, Windsor Great Park – 28 July 2013
Highlight of the polo season – England versus USA for the prestigious Westchester Cup
The Hurlingham Polo Association (polo’s official governing body) is delighted to confirm that a new International Pavilion, providing first class hospitality by Keith Prowse and an exclusive boujis after-party, will be created for the very first time for this year’s Audi International (formerly the Cartier International) at Guards Polo Club, Windsor Great Park on Sunday 28 July 2013.
This year’s Audi International will be particularly exciting as Audi England take on USA, supported by Equus & Co, for the Westchester Cup – polo’s oldest and most prestigious accolade. This will mark the UK’s first staging of the trophy in 16 years.
The International Pavilion will provide a sanctuary for Keith Prowse’s guests to enjoy a culinary three-course lunch and traditional British afternoon tea. The day will be concluded with an after-party hosted by award winning private members club, boujis, for the very first time with headline DJ’s and electrifying entertainment.
Andrew Hodgkins, managing director of Keith Prowse, said: “We’re incredibly excited to be hosting guests for the Audi International Polo this year. The Westchester Cup is respected globally on the same level as the Ashes Series in cricket or the Ryder Cup in golf. We are expecting to see an influx of international guests looking to enjoy this rare sporting occasion between England and USA and have confidence that our impressive hospitality will make this event even more memorable for guests.”
The Westchester Cup is the flagship fixture of the Audi International Polo Series, as well as being the key feature event for the Hurlingham Polo Association. The Blue Riband of international polo, this match will be a rare chance to watch the highly successful England team battle against a very competitive team from the USA on UK soil. These two countries have not clashed here since 1997, when England won 12-9. In Florida in 2009, when the Cup was last contested, England was again successful, winning 10-9.
Jon Zammett, Head of PR for Audi UK, says: “The Americans are experts at all kinds of horse power and the drama of this prestigious match at Guards Polo Club will make it a national occasion. The US polo team can only inspire the England players to raise their game even further – the Westchester Cup will certainly be dramatic and one not to be missed.”
Tickets for The International Pavilion are available now:
- Keith Prowse: Call 0845 125 4882 or go to www.keithprowse.co.uk/polo
- boujis after-party: Call 0207 591 5430 Grace@ignite-group.com or www.boujis.com
For further information / pictures, please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
- A video of the Gatsby Club 2013 tasting event can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CPcSisStTo
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events with over 30 years of industry knowledge.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in events and entertainment for over 200 years.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts. As a recognised supplier of official hospitality packages, Keith Prowse offers reassurance that its packages are official and guaranteed.
- Keith Prowse is owned by Compass Group PLC, a FTSE top 50 company since 2012 operating in 50 countries and employing 509,000 people per year.
- Through Compass Group, Keith Prowse works with world renowned Michelin star chefs at their hospitality events including Albert Roux, Michel Roux Junior and Jason Atherton.