Keith Prowse gets set for the ‘summer season’
UK’s No.1 hospitality provider highlights the ‘must-attend’ events for a quintessential summer
Keith Prowse is preparing for 2014’s summer season with food tastings and launch events at some of its top venues ahead of major match days and tournaments.
The UK’s leading hospitality supplier has been showcasing the 2014 season’s new menus, themes and first-class service levels at the Gatsby Club, Aegon Championships and Kia Oval launch events.
Keith Prowse has more official contracts than any other corporate hospitality supplier and, with the introduction of innovative hospitality offerings, has adapted to fit the changing face of entertaining. Packages such as ‘Hybrid’ hospitality offers at the Aegon Championships have already contributed to an increase in web traffic of 34.5% (1 March 2014 – 15 April 2014) in comparison to the same period last year.
With more than 200 years of experience, Keith Prowse continues to research and develop its offering to ensure it meets the changing needs of its guests. By working with world-class chefs such as Michelin-starred Albert Roux OBE and providing bona fide seats, Keith Prowse ensures guests have an unforgettable and unique experience.
Megan Collins, marketing manager at Keith Prowse said: “We are excited to be at the forefront of creating innovative experiences and we’ve launched a range of fantastic new packages tailored to the evolving market place. Launch parties and tastings are a great way to introduce our new concepts and we are hosting a range of events to showcase what’s on offer in 2014.”
Keith Prowse has also launched its hashtag for the summer season; #CloserToTheAction. #CloserToTheAction underpins key messages which highlight the premise of offering unrivalled packages, site lines and relationships with the sporting rights holders.
Keith Prowse key dates for entertaining include:
- Kia Oval
- 20 May NatWest T20 England v Sri Lanka
- 22 May Cricket 1st Royal London ODI England v Sri Lanka
- 30 May NatWest T20 Blast Cricket Surrey v Middlesex
- 2 June NatWest T20 Blast Cricket Surrey v Hampshire
- 6 June NatWest T20 Blast Cricket Surrey v Essex
- 13 June NatWest T20 Blast Cricket Surrey v Sussex
- 2 July NatWest T20 Blast Cricket Surrey v Kent
- 11 July NatWest T20 Blast Cricket Surrey v Glamorgan
- 16 July NatWest T20 Blast Cricket Surrey v Somerset
- 23 July Compass Charity Cricket Day in aid of Cancer Research UK
- 15-18 August 5th Investec Test Match England v India
- Aegon Championships 9-15 June
- The Championships, Wimbledon 23 June -6 July
- Henley Festival 9-13 July
- 3 June England v Sri Lanka – 5th Royal London ODI
- 2 September England v India – 4th Royal London ODI
- 7 September England v India – NatWest International T20
- 23 August NatWest T20 Blast – Finals Day
- 8 November QBE Internationals England v New Zealand
- 15 November QBE Internationals England v South Africa
- 22 November QBE Internationals England v Samoa
- 29 November QBE Internationals England v Australia
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on:
020 7233 9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
Keith Prowse is a business of Levy Restaurants UK, the sports, leisure and hospitality division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. Levy Restaurants is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, leisure and heritage venues. Levy Restaurants deliver corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and leisure support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, Lime Venue Portfolio and LSS.
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in entertainment and ticketing for more than 200 years.
- The hospitality market is constantly changing and Keith Prowse is renowned for its strong heritage, as well as its innovation and ability to adapt to the needs of a new generation of managers and executives who are being appointed to senior positions.
- Keith Prowse won Best Hospitality Experience at The Eventia Awards which took place at the London Hilton, Park Lane, on Friday 22 November 2013.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, Lord’s, The Ageas Bowl, Aegon Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, cricket, flower shows, football, golf, horse racing, international events, motorsport, polo, rowing, rugby, sailing, tennis, theatre and performing arts.
- Keith Prowse’s bespoke arm caters for client entertaining, professional functions, Christmas parties and teambuilding days.
- Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of the Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company with annual revenues of more than £14bn, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
- Website:www.keithprowse.co.uk Twitter: http://twitter.com/Keith_Prowse
- Keith Prowse, Parkview, 82 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1UX. Tel: +44(0)845 125 4881
Levy Restaurants UK
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, leisure and heritage venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy Restaurants UK creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy Restaurants UK creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
The company’s portfolio of clients includes Chelsea Football Club, The O2, Somerset House, Earls Court Olympia, Hever Castle, Salisbury Cathedral, Edinburgh Zoo and Wembley Arena.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy Restaurants UK also deliver corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and leisure support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, Lime Venue Portfolio and LSS.
LinkedIn Levy Restaurants UK
Address: Levy Restaurants Compass Group UK & Ireland Ltd, Parkview,
82 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1UX