Keith Prowse encourages people to book hospitality early for The Championships, Wimbledon 2014
Official hospitality partner for the All England Club, Keith Prowse, advises that people should book in advance to avoid increasing prices on last minute packages for The Championships, Wimbledon 2014.
Keith Prowse, whose hospitality prices remain fixed throughout the year, has reported that sales are already strong for The Championships 2014.
Andrew Hodgkins, chief operating officer at Keith Prowse, said: “We’re thrilled to see that enquiries are coming in already for next year. It’s clear that The Championships, Wimbledon is still seen as the greatest tennis tournament and we’re confident that interest is only going to grow now that Andy Murray has become the first British man in 77 years to win the title.”
Keith Prowse has been officially appointed by the All England Club for 31 years and the company remains the only route to official hospitality packages with fixed rates that are not subject to the economy or market demand. Its premier hospitality facility, The Gatsby Club, caters for guests from around the globe on a daily basis and serves world-class food prepared by Michelin-starred Albert Roux OBE, KFO and Legion d’honneur.
For further information / pictures, please contact
Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events with over 30 years of industry knowledge.
- Wimbledon hospitality packages and information on pricing can be found at http://www.keithprowse.co.uk/tennis_home.aspx
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in events and entertainment for over 200 years.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts. As a recognised supplier of official hospitality packages, Keith Prowse offers reassurance that its packages are official and guaranteed.
- Keith Prowse is owned by Compass Group PLC, a FTSE top 50 company since 2012 operating in 50 countries and employing 509,000 people per year.
- Through Compass Group, Keith Prowse works with world renowned Michelin star chefs at their hospitality events including Albert Roux, Michel Roux Junior and Jason Atherton.