Keith Prowse begins expansion with nine new recruits for 2012
Keith Prowse, the UK’s hospitality leader, is demonstrating its robustness in a challenging climate for the corporate hospitality industry by appointing up to nine new roles over the coming weeks.
After recently renewing its 30 year contract to provide inbound tours and hospitality at The Championships, Wimbledon Keith Prowse will strengthen its team behind one of the world most revered dates in the global sporting calendar. Keith Prowse’s role as official provider will be directed by a new Head of Corporate Sales James Speed, who will also oversee other new roles including a Head of Wimbledon Sales and recently appointed Head of Twickenham Sales, Steve Doyle, who recently joined Keith Prowse from his role as Senior Sales Executive at IMG.
Six additional roles have also been created in Keith Prowse Operations, Commercial, Marketing and Sales departments.
As new Head of Corporate Sales, James Speed – who was previously Head of Keith Prowse’s key accounts division Premier Service – will take charge of an inbound and outbound sales team numbering over 20. James will play a key role in building on the momentum which Keith Prowse and the sector has gained over the past 18 months. Record sales in 2011 were followed by a complete sell out across all facilities for the 2012 RBS 6 Nations at Twickenham, prompting Keith Prowse to create an entirely new hospitality suite, the Riversuites, in order to cope with demand.
Andrew Hodgkins, managing director at Keith Prowse said: “We have been successful in an extremely tough and challenging market, it is essential to the growth of our business that we recruit high calibre individuals that can thrive in these market conditions.”
- Ends -
Notes to editors
- Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
- Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in entertainment and ticketing for over 200 years.
- Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships – Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, Lord’s, The Rose Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
- Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts.
- Keith Prowse’s bespoke arm caters for client entertaining, professional functions, Christmas parties and teambuilding days.
- Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of the Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company with annual revenues of over £14bn, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
- Website:www.keithprowse.co.uk Twitter: http://twitter.com/Keith_Prowse
- Keith Prowse, Parkview, 82 Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1UX
- Tel: +44(0)845 125 4881