Hotelzon opens new office in Romania
Hotelzon has strengthened its global presence with the opening of an office in Romania. A new team of ten will bolster Hotelzon’s presence in Eastern Europe and underlines its commitment to being the preeminent IT company for the worldwide lodging sector.
Hotelzon already has presence across Europe and Asia Pacific with its head office in London. In keeping with Hotelzon’s progressive use of technology, the new office in Romania will be located at the centre of Cluj, recognised as Romania’s hi- tech heartland.
The expansion is a result of a partnership between Hotelzon and long standing R&D partner AROBS Transylvania Software. The focus for the new office will be sales and rate negotiation on hotels for Hotelzon’s existing corporate and agency client base.
Jani Kaskinen, CEO of Hotelzon, said, “Our expansion in to Romania clearly shows our commitment to growth. We are delighted to further our relationships with AROBS Transylvania and look forward to widening our reach in Romania!”
Voicu Oprean, Owner and CEO, AROBS Transilvania Software, commented, “USA, Scandic and European companies are increasingly seeing the merits and professionalism of partnering with Romanian tech companies such as AROBS. We have built an excellent relationship with Hotelzon and are delighted to expand this exiting cooperation with them.”
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
• Hotelzon is a leading corporate online hotel booking company offering booking services and technology to corporate clients, hotels and agency partners.Hotelzon has access to over 140,000 hotels worldwide.
• Hotelzon’s corporate client base exceeds 15,000 customers.
• Hotelzon processes more than one million room nights a year.
• Hotelzon has offices in the UK, Hong Kong, Sweden, Romania and Finland.
• London address: Hill House, Heron Square, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1EP, UK
• Tel: +44 (0)871 8555 008
• Web: www.hotelzon.co.uk
• Twitter: @Hotelzon