Hotelzon adds virtual payments to its business outsourcing offers
Hotelzon goes live with vNett enabling travel management companies and other corporations to securely pay their hotel suppliers using a single-use MasterCard virtual account number.
Hotelzon, are seen as one of the most progressive global hotel technology providers and in 2011 entered into an agreement with eNett International, a joint venture with Travelport and a leading integrated payment solutions provider.
vNett means that clients using Hotelzon’s software can offer even greater control and security when making payments to hotel suppliers. The platform also enables customers to set payment dates and financial ceilings on card transactions along with multiple authorisation messages.
Hotelzon has developed a long term partnership with Travelport which has integrated Hotelzon’s online booking tool with Travelport’s technology and hotel content; providing a richer choice as well as streamlining sales and booking processes for intermediaries and corporates.
Jani Kaskinen, CEO of Hotelzon said: “This is an important step forward for us and we are delighted that the systems have been integrated allowing our customers a virtual payment facility. We are seen as pioneers in the travel technology sector and thrilled that we have such a huge reach through our relationship with Travelport and its ancillary companies”.
Brian Staunton, area director, EMEA for eNett International commented: “Hotelzon’s customers can register to use the vNett solution at our web portal www.enett.com<http://www.enett.com> and quickly begin generating Virtual Account Numbers (VANs) to facilitate payments to their hotel suppliers. This is an important part of the business outsourcing process not just for travel managers but for CFO’s and procurement departments alike. ”
- Ends -
For further information please contact Triggerfish Communications on 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
- Hotelzon is a leading corporate online hotel booking company offering booking services and technology to corporate clients, hotels and agency partners.
- Hotelzon has access to over 100,000 hotels worldwide.
- Hotelzon’s corporate client base exceeds 15,000 customers.
- Hotelzon processes more than one million room nights a year.
- Hotelzon has offices in the UK, Hong Kong, Sweden and Finland.
- London address: Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YA
- Winchester address: Anglo St James House, 39a Southgate Street, Winchester, Hants, SO23 9EH.
- Tel: +44 (0)871 8555 001
- Web: www.hotelzon.co.uk
- Twitter: @Hotelzon