HBAA opens up to strategic partnerships
The HBAA has announced that it will be opening its doors to a number of strategic partnerships for its new membership year.
Opportunities have been created for suppliers wishing to align themselves with the agency and venue market, with two levels available – Supplier Partner and Supplier Associate
Benefits include access to members meetings, the Annual Forum, Annual Dinner and other HBAA events. Organisations will also feature on the HBAA’s new website and contribute to the weekly Bulletin.
The initiative has been led by 2012 HBAA Chairman Chris Peacock of Conference Care, who said: “The agency and venue marketplace has traditionally been a difficult area to get access into. We’ve specifically looked at the supplier areas where our members want to learn more, gather expertise and make informed buying decisions. We’re looking to develop long term partners who will make the most of the unique networking opportunities the HBAA offers, at what have been previously member only events.”
Partnerships are available in the following sectors:
• Teambuilding / theming
• Finance & Payment solutions
• Social media / communications
• Destination bureaus
• Business services
Those interested in further information should contact Carolyn Peers at the HBAA Executive Office, email@example.com / 0845 603 3349
- Ends -
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish on
020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- HBAA is the trade association for the hotel booking agency, apartment and venue community.
- Formed in 1997, the association currently has 80 agency and 205 venue members.
- Member agents are specialists whose core business involves booking hotels, serviced apartments, conferences and events on behalf of their corporate and public sector clients.
- Member venues are comprised of the leading hotel chains, serviced apartment operators, training centres and independent hotels and venues.
- HBAA strategy is driven by an Executive committee of industry figureheads who oversee separate committees including: technology, memberships, international projects, events, serviced apartments and education.
- Twitter: @HBAA2013