For one night only!
Cheltenham Racecourse hosts one-off Retailers Christmas Party
In light of numerous requests, Cheltenham Racecourse is offering local retailers and hoteliers the chance to host their annual Christmas party in a relaxed, fun pub atmosphere at the South West venue on Saturday 19th January 2013.
The one-off Retailers Christmas Party, priced at £30 per person, will welcome guests with a complimentary glass of bucks fizz. The evening will be packed with entertainment including a live band and virtual disco and the festivities will also feature popular pub games such as mobile darts, giant jenga and table top football.
Created by The Jockey Club’s Executive Chef Frazer Wilson the specially tailored menu moves away from the traditional Christmas turkey dinner, and will feature traditional miniature pub favourites. Guests will have the opportunity to sample four dishes, with a choice including chicken and chunky chips in a basket, Thai vegetable curry with coconut rice, Gloucestershire sausages and mash with onion gravy, burgers with HP Guinness sauce and scampi and chips. For those with a sweet tooth, there will also be a Pick ‘n’ Mix selection for desert.
Susie Bradshaw, conference and events manager at Cheltenham Racecourse, said: “We have received so many enquiries this year from local retailers requesting the opportunity to host their Christmas party with us in January. We appreciate that this industry is at its busiest in the run up to and during the Christmas period and we are very pleased to be able to reward this hard working sector with this one-off party. We are confident the evening will be highly popular and we are encouraging guests to book as early as possible.”
Cheltenham Racecourse Retailers Christmas Party
- To buy tickets please call 01242 539538
- No minimum numbers per booking
- Drinks packages are available if pre-booked
For further information / pictures, please contact Triggerfish Communications
020 7233 9700
Notes to editors
- Cheltenham Racecourse has a range of suites available for hire across the venue from small meeting rooms to an auditorium, conference suites and balconies.
- The racecourse offers free Wi-Fi and technical and catering facilities on-site.
- The racecourse boasts over 10,000 free parking spaces and close links to major road and rail links the venue is easily accessible from all directions.
- Cheltenham Racecourse LIVE – the brand surrounding the racecourse’s live comedy and concert nights runs over 500 events a year.
- Website: http://www.cheltenham.co.uk/conference-and-events/
- Twitter:- @CRVenue_Events
- LinkedIn:- Cheltenham Racecourse Conference & Events
- Pinterest:- CheltenhamRacecourse
- Cheltenham Racecourse, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4SH
- Tel: 01242 539 538