Five wins for Lime Venue Portfolio’s clients at Football Hospitality Awards
Three of Lime Venue Portfolio’s (LVP’s) standout venues have won five prestigious accolades at the Football Hospitality Awards, held on Thursday 23rd May 2013.
Taking place at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, which is home to Reading Football Club and part of LVP, the awards recognise the outstanding hospitality provided by some of the UK’s greatest football venues.
As well as hosting the event, Reading Football Club also received a double victory, winning the ‘Conference & Events Sales & Marketing’ award, and bronze for the ‘Star for the Future’ award. Cardiff City Football Club experienced similar success, winning the ‘Special Achievement’ award and the ‘Star for the Future’ award. The third of LVP’s winning venues Swansea City Football Club, was also awarded silver for ‘Conference & Events Sales & Marketing’.
Jo Austin, head of sales at Lime Venue Portfolio, said: “We’re so pleased to hear that three of our football stadiums have received five of these prestigious accolades between them. This really highlights the amazing hospitality and varied events that these venues provide.”
Lime Venue Portfolio is the collection of venues encompassing many of the UK’s most significant stadia and historic houses. Current venues include Edgbaston, Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, ExCel London, Edinburgh Zoo, Dartmouth House, Beaulieu, and Cheltenham Racecourse.
- Ends -
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish on
020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
- Lime Venue Portfolio is the UK & Ireland’s leading portfolio of unique, sporting and cultural meetings and events venues
- Lime Venue Portfolio is a subsidiary of the Compass Group UK & Ireland, the world’s leading food and support services company
- Lime Venue Portfolio, Parkview, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1UX
- Website: http://www.limevenueportfolio.com
- Tel: 0845 6025619
- Twitter: @ahintoflimeVP
- Facebook: Lime Venue Portfolio
- LinkedIn: Lime Venue Portfolio