Evolve Events presents 10 top tips on how to celebrate the Royal Birth
With the Royal baby due date upon us, event management company Evolve Events provides a 10-point guide on creating Royal home celebrations to mark the occasion:
1. Bunting and a Royal celebration go hand in hand. Drape your house and garden with Union Jack themed decorations, as well as some red, white and blue balloons for a spectacularly British feel.
2. The more the merrier! Either a garden party or a street meet is a fantastic opportunity to get the whole neighbourhood involved and spread the joy of the Royal Birth.
3. You could have Her Majesty The Queen, Prince Charles and even the Duchess of Cambridge herself at your party, with the addition of Royal Family cut-out cardboard masks: a fun touch and excellent for memorable photos.
4. Ever wondered what your favourite Royal looked like as a baby? Gather a collection of baby photos and make a fun guessing game for all your guests!
5. Toast to our future heir with a selection of Champagne cocktails – a Kir Royale would be a fitting tipple for the occasion.
6. Put on a Royal spread with high tea, finger sandwiches, cream cakes, crumpets, scones and a classic Victoria sponge. Ask guests to design their own Royal themed cupcakes for an extra-sweet treat.
7. Post-it notes at the ready for this fun, forehead detective game! Each guest has the name of a Royal stuck to their forehead; they must then identify their own regal character by getting clues from fellow party goers – an excellent ice breaker for all of your guests.
8. For a Royal themed playlist, throw on some Queen, Prince and even some tunes from The King, himself, Elvis Presley.
9. When planning a party during the English summer, make sure you have a plan B! Union Jack brollies, marquees and an indoor area will make sure nothing rains on your parade.
10. Be prepared! Unlike the Royal Wedding or the Diamond Jubilee, there is no set date for this celebration. Keep your eye out for the announcement via Twitter or using Google Alerts. Then simply make sure you have everything ready to host the bash of the year!
- Ends -
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on:
020 7233 9700
Notes to Editors:
Evolve Events is a full service event planning company based in London, UK. They design and manage imaginative and effective events for agencies, corporate and private clients. Small enough to care but big enough to deliver, whatever the size or budget, Evolve Events believe every event should be unique and truly memorable. They deliver highly effective event management solutions and unforgettable experiences for leading corporations and discerning private clients.