Cheltenham Racecourse invests in AV
Renowned sporting venue Cheltenham Racecourse, has invested in state of the art AV equipment further improving its conference and events offerings.
The venue has recently purchased new AV equipment including projectors, screens and digital cameras for delegates to use during events in all of the venue’s spaces. Cheltenham Racecourse’s biggest investment has been the purchase of four Apple iPads which will enhance the production of a wide variety of events from conferences and meetings to live music gigs and awards ceremonies. Traditional front of house AV control will no longer be required, enabling all aspects of the sound and lighting levels to be controlled remotely from the innovative devices.
The venue is continually improving its events offerings in order to consistently offer clients a first-class service while maintaining affordable meetings and events options. The cutting edge AV equipment demonstrates the venue’s dedication to offering clients a complete event solution while also incentivising clients to use the progressive South West venue.
Cheltenham Racecourse is known for its top racing fixtures throughout the year hosting one the UK’s most prominent race days the legendary Cheltenham Gold Cup. However when the course is not hosting a racing event the venue, offers a wide variety of event spaces from intimate meeting rooms to The Centaur, a 2,250 seated auditorium with state of the art lighting and sound capabilities. The venue, located only one mile from Cheltenham town centre, benefits from 300 acres for alfresco events, 10,000 free car parking spaces as well as free Wi-Fi throughout.
Susie Bradshaw, conference and events manager at Cheltenham Racecourse said: “We appreciate that reliable and high tech AV equipment is integral to any successful event and we are very proud to offer our clients the latest audio visual equipment. We constantly monitor changing market demands and listen to client feedback; the new investment will ensure our facilities meet their needs.”
For further information / pictures, please contact Triggerfish Communications 020 7233 9700
Notes to editors
- Cheltenham Racecourse has a range of suites available for hire across the venue from small meeting rooms to an auditorium, conference suites and balconies.
- The racecourse offers free Wi-fi and technical and catering facilities on-site.
- The racecourse boasts over 10,000 free parking spaces and close links to major road and rail links the venue is easily accessible from all directions.
- Cheltenham Racecourse LIVE – the brand surrounding the racecourse’s live comedy and concert nights runs over 500 events a year.
- Website: http://www.cheltenham.co.uk/conference-and-events/
- Twitter:- @CRVenue_Events
- Cheltenham Racecourse, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 4SH
- Tel: 01242 539 538