Center Parcs offers event organisers a chance to refresh their wardrobe
Center Parcs is offering event organisers and bookers the opportunity to refresh theirdelegates and their wardrobe, by receiving a personal shopping experience with department store giant House of Fraser with £500 to spend in store.
The first ten bookings Center Parcs receive at any of its four UK destinations with a value of £10,000 or more will be awarded the retail treat.
Center Parcs is encouraging clients to follow the progress of the incentive via its profiles on social media networks Facebook and Twitter as a countdown of how many experiences remain will be posted regularly.
Center Parcs is recognised as being a unique choice for corporate events and team building, with four sites across the UK and a prestigious client list including Innocent, Sainsbury’s and Gap. Center Parcs offers distinctive expertise in conferences and meetings, presenting solutions for everything from private board meetings to large conferences and gala dinners. Center Parcs also offers a wide range of team building activities. The tranquil natural woodland settings provide motivating environments for delegates, as Center Parcs takes a naturally creative approach to business.
Boasting a portfolio of 62 stores, House of Fraser is an iconic leading, national premium department store group in the UK and Ireland. House of Fraser offers a broad range of high quality premium branded merchandise at attractive prices.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
- Ends –
For more information/images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 02072339700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
Twitter – @CP_UK_Events
The four locations across the UK are Sherwood Forest (Nottinghamshire), Elveden Forest (Suffolk), Longleat Forest (Wiltshire) and Whinfell Forest, (Cumbria).
Center Parcs was awarded the Green Business Award for Biodiversity Protection in 2009.
Center Parcs Longeat Forest was awarded gold category at the Eventia Awards 2011 for ‘Event hotel or venue of the year (up to 750 capacity)
*Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Event must be to the value of £10,000 or more at the point of contract to be applicable in promotion.
2. Shopping experience and £500 vouchers will be allocated once a signed contract has been received from requesting agent/client.
3. Shopping experience and £500 vouchers will only be awarded when the invoice for the event has been paid in full.
4. Shopping experience to take place at selected nationwide House of Fraser stores.
5. Offer is applicable to bookings made by 30th June 2012.
6. Event must take place by 31st December 2012.
7. Offer is subject to availability.
8. Center Parcs accepts no responsibility for any claim form not received at Center Parcs’ Head Office.
9. No cash equivalent is available.
10. Participants should firstly obtain the permission of their employer to participate, where applicable.
11. The award may give rise to a tax liability and the responsibility for this lies with the recipient.
12. Center Parcs reserves the right to amend, in whole or part, or discontinue the promotion at any time during the promotions validity.
13. Employees of Center Parcs and their families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
14. The promoter is Center Parcs Limited, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9DP.
15. Center Parcs confirms no prices have been inflated as a result of this booking incentive.