Brocket Hall the events destination for the finance industry
Brocket Hall has seen a 20% increase in business from the financial sector hosting meetings and conferences at the exclusive estate.
Noted as a high security venue, Brocket Hall has seen businesses move away from the capital and other upscale properties due to the estates ability to lockdown and provide complete anonymity.
Set in 543 acres of stunning parkland, the country manor offers a variety of first-class facilities to match the specific needs of each event and has been host to political and governmental think tanks.
Located 22 miles outside of London and 35 miles from Heathrow Airport, the convenient location of Brocket Hall has contributed to the deciding factor for many international financial companies choosing to hold events at Brocket Hall.
John Keating the General Manager at Brocket Hall commented, ‘We recognise the importance of offering a trustworthy and discrete approach for this market and its events. Brocket Hall is available for exclusive hire and we have found that delegates have really enjoyed and appreciated having the manor to themselves and away from press attention.’
For more information on the events and conference offerings at Brocket Hall, please visit: http://www.brocket-hall.co.uk/corporate/
- Ends –
For more information/images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 02072339700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
- Brocket Hall is an estate built on 543 acres of parkland and has three luxurious venues which are available for corporate events, golf days/stays and private functions. The Brocket Hall estate also houses two championship golf courses and an award-winning restaurant Auberge du Lac.
Combining heritage and history with luxury accommodation and impeccable service, the stately home is a stand-out destination for events.
- Brocket Hall, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL8 7XG
- Brocket Hall is situated just 22 miles (approx. 45 minutes) from central London
- For corporate events including lunches, dinners, outdoor or team building activities and golf stays, please contact the events team on: +44 (0)1707 368727
- For leisure enquiries including dining at the Auberge du Lac, exclusive hire, golf stays, weddings or activities such as clay pigeon shooting and archery, please contact: +44 (0) 1707 335241
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.brocket-hall.co.uk
- Twitter: @brockethall