Brocket Hall offers a midweek treat at Auberge du Lac
The award-winning Auberge du Lac restaurant, located at the Brocket Hall estate in Hertfordshire, is launching a three-course Midweek Treat dinner menu reflecting autumn’s rich harvest.
Available on Tuesdays to Thursdays from September until the end of November 2013, guests can spend autumnal evenings enjoying fresh, seasonal dishes in the five star restaurant’s intimate lakeside setting.
The three-course menu, priced at £39.50 per person, has been designed by executive head chef Phil Thompson to include the finest local English produce, prepared with a French twist. Guests will also have the option to indulge with an additional course of Ravioli of Native Lobster and glass of Moët et Chandon Champagne on arrival, for £55 per person.
Auberge du Lac hosts five classically decorated private dining rooms, which can seat from two to 30 guests, and is the perfect setting for entertaining clients or to celebrate a special occasion.
John Keating, General Manager of Brocket Hall, said: “We are very excited about Auberge du Lac’s new seasonal menu. The offer is an excellent opportunity for diners to experience our high standard cuisine and service, within the historic setting of the Brocket Hall estate”.
Brocket Hall is set in 543 acres of stunning parkland, complete with two championship golf courses and luxury accommodation in the estate’s Melbourne Lodge. It is also an ideal location to escape to from the city, being only 25 minutes from central London by train. The estate is also a unique venue for weddings and corporate events.
For more information and to make a reservation please visit www.brocket-hall.co.uk or call reception on 01707 368700.
For more information/images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 02072339700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
- Brocket Hall is an estate built on 543 acres of parkland and has three luxurious venues which are available for corporate events, golf days/stays and private functions. The Brocket Hall estate also houses two championship golf courses and an award-winning restaurant Auberge du Lac.
Combining heritage and history with luxury accommodation and impeccable service, the stately home is a stand-out destination for events.
- Brocket Hall, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL8 7XG
- Brocket Hall is situated just 22 miles (approx. 45 minutes) from central London
- For corporate events including lunches, dinners, outdoor or team building activities and golf stays, please contact the events team on: +44 (0)1707 368727
- For leisure enquiries including dining at the Auberge du Lac, exclusive hire, golf stays, weddings or activities such as clay pigeon shooting and archery, please contact: +44 (0) 1707 335241
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.brocket-hall.co.uk
- Twitter: @brockethall