Brocket Hall estate offers a trio of stylish venues for wedding and civil ceremony celebrations
Couples are invited to celebrate their wedding in style at luxury country house and estate Brocket Hall, which offers a range of new wedding packages that can be hosted in one of the three stunning venues situated within the 543 acre estate.
Located in the Hertfordshire countryside, Brocket Hall estate is an exceptional exclusive-use destination for weddings and civil ceremonies. Not your average wedding venue, Brocket Hall offers happy couples the choice of three outstanding venues to suit the size, style and budget of each ceremony. These include: the opulent Brocket Hall itself, the stylish Auberge du Lac restaurant, or the Brocket Hall Golf Club which has stunning views across the Broadwater Lake.
Newlyweds will be putting their special day in the hands of Brocket Hall’s team of experienced professionals, including highly trained butlers, who provide remarkable service and a truly memorable occasion. The wedding breakfast menu will also be designed specifically for each couple, by Brocket Hall’s Michelin Star Chef, Phil Thompson.
Brocket Hall has three wedding packages available for each venue:
Brocket Hall Manor
For those who wish to celebrate their big day in the historic surroundings of the 18th Century stately home, Brocket Hall is offered on an exclusive-use basis with packages from £15,000 (Based on a minimum of 100 people).
Auberge du Lac
The award-winning Auberge du Lac restaurant is ideal for an intimate, stylish wedding for up to 60 guests. Exclusive-use wedding packages are available from £8,000.
Brocket Hall Golf Club
With views across the estate, the Oak Room at Brocket Hall Golf Club offers a more cost-effective option, with packages starting at £12,000 (based on a minimum of 100 people).
All three venues off additional services such as civil ceremony set-up, evening buffet, games, entertainment and fireworks. Price on application.
For further information on wedding and civil ceremony packages at either Brocket Hall, Auberge du Lac, or Brocket Hall Golf Club, call +44 (0)1707 368700 or email email@example.com.
- Ends -
For more information/images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 02072339700
Notes to editors
- Brocket Hall is an estate built on 543 acres of parkland and has three luxurious venues which are available for corporate events, golf days/stays and private functions. The Brocket Hall estate also houses two championship golf courses and an award-winning restaurant Auberge du LacCombining heritage and history with luxury accommodation and impeccable service, the stately home is a stand-out destination for events
- Brocket Hall is situated just 22 miles (approx. 45 minutes) from central London
- For corporate events including lunches, dinners, outdoor or team building activities and golf stays, please contact the events team on: +44 (0)1707 368727
- For leisure enquiries including dining at the Auberge du Lac, exclusive hire, golf stays, weddings or activities such as clay pigeon shooting and archery, please contact: +44 (0) 1707 335241
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.brocket-hall.co.uk
- Twitter: @brockethall
- Address: Brocket Hall, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL8 7XG