Brocket Hall appoints New General Manager and Director of Sales
Luxury stately home Brocket Hall welcomes two new members of staff, as part of its initiative to underline the Hertfordshire estate as a leading London destination for events and conferences.
Brocket Hall has appointed John Keating as the new General Manager and Chris Jarvis as the Director of Sales, who between them have over 55 years of experience working within the hospitality sector.
John Keating, who has trained at the Ritz London and previously worked for Sandals Resorts International and RF Hotels now moves to Brocket Hall from his most recent position as Managing Director for Cameron House Resort and The Carrick Golf Club in Loch Lomond. Specialising in hotels and resorts, food and beverage concepts as well as golf, Keating also brings with him extensive international experience, having worked in the UK, Ireland, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong and The Bahamas.
Joining Brocket Hall from his former position as UK Director of Sales for Rotana Hotels and Resorts, Chris specialises in the Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE) sector. With 30 years of hospitality sales experience, Chris will be solely focused on strengthening the events and conferences offering at Brocket Hall.
Speaking about his new position John said: “I am thrilled to be joining Brocket Hall; the estate and the grounds are so striking, it’s hard to believe it is only 22 miles outside of London. Looking ahead to the future events programme at Brocket Hall, I don’t think I could have joined at a better time.”
Chris Jarvis also commented: “I’m looking forward to reinforcing the events offering at Brocket Hall during such an exciting time in its development; the estate has so much to offer to the corporate market in addition to the leisure market, and it provides an inspiring backdrop for some truly stand-out and memorable events.”
For more information or to book an event at Brocket Hall please visit http://www.brocket-hall.co.uk/celebrations/.
- Ends –
For more information/images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 02072339700 or email@example.com
Notes to editors
- Brocket Hall is an estate built on 543 acres of parkland and has three luxurious venues which are available for corporate events, golf days/stays and private functions. The Brocket Hall estate also houses two championship golf courses and an award-winning restaurant Auberge du Lac.
Combining heritage and history with luxury accommodation and impeccable service, the stately home is a stand-out destination for events.
- Brocket Hall, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL8 7XG
- Brocket Hall is situated just 22 miles (approx. 45 minutes) from central London
- For corporate events including lunches, dinners, outdoor or team building activities and golf stays, please contact the events team on: +44 (0)1707 368727
- For leisure enquiries including dining at the Auberge du Lac, exclusive hire, golf stays, weddings or activities such as clay pigeon shooting and archery, please contact: +44 (0) 1707 335241
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.brocket-hall.co.uk
- Twitter: @brockethall