Brocket Hall announces 2013 Christmas party packages
Hertfordshire country estate full with festive flair
Brocket Hall estate, located on the outskirts of the capital, has announced its portfolio of 2013 Christmas party packages across its three elegant venues.
Festive dinners, sophisticated drinks receptions and sparkling Christmas parties can be catered for at the 543 acre estate. With options for every budget and event requirements for up to 150 guests, event organisers can chose between the opulent Brocket Hall itself, the award-winning Auberge du Lac restaurant, or the relaxed Brocket Hall Golf Club to celebrate the festive period.
Each venue offers a selection of Christmas party packages for the corporate market:
The stately home which can be hired for exclusive use or shared party nights on selected dates, is to be transformed for the festive season with a 12 foot Christmas tree in the grand entrance hall and roaring open fires.
Christmas Party Nights at Brocket Hall comprise of Prosecco or mulled wine on arrival, a three course menu and two glasses of house wine. A DJ will then entertain party-goers until 1am, alongside a four hour drinks package of unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks, for £120 per person (minimum of 50 guests for private parties). 30 executive bedrooms are available for £160 per room, including breakfast.
Auberge du Lac
This lakeside restaurant provides an intimate setting with a three course fine-dining experience from £39.50, or a Christmas tasting menu from £69 per person, prepared by executive head chef Phil Thompson. There are also five private dining rooms at Auberge du Lac, which can host up to 32 guests for either dinner or drinks.
The Golf Club
With an oak-beamed ceiling and glass walls providing panoramic views across the estate, The Oak Room at Brocket Hall Golf Club can accommodate 120 guests for a sit-down dinner and dance, or up to 150 people for a finger buffet and disco. Festive party packages in The Oak Room include a glass of mulled wine on arrival, a three course Christmas dinner and half of bottle of wine. Plus tea, coffee and mince pies, entertainment and Christmas decorations, from £49.50 per person.
Private dinners are also available in The Piano Lounge for up to 30 guests.
For guests attending events on the estate, overnight accommodation at the 16 bedroomed Melbourne Lodge starts from £120 per person.
For more information, or to make arrangements please contact the events team via email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1707 368727.
*All prices include VAT
- Ends –
For more information/images please contact Triggerfish Communications on 02072339700
Notes to editors
- Brocket Hall is an estate built on 543 acres of parkland and has three luxurious venues which are available for corporate events, golf days/stays and private functions. The Brocket Hall estate also houses two championship golf courses and an award-winning restaurant Auberge du Lac.
- Combining heritage and history with luxury accommodation and impeccable service, the stately home is a stand-out destination for events.
- Brocket Hall is situated just 22 miles (approx. 45 minutes) from central London
- For corporate events including lunches, dinners, outdoor or team building activities and golf stays, please contact the events team on: +44 (0)1707 368727
- For leisure enquiries including dining at the Auberge du Lac, exclusive hire, golf stays, weddings or activities such as clay pigeon shooting and archery, please contact: +44 (0) 1707 335241
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.brocket-hall.co.uk
- Twitter: @brockethall
- Address: Brocket Hall, Welwyn, Hertfordshire, AL8 7XG