A Jaeger Style Guide for the upcoming Sporting Season
Keith Prowse hosts corporate shopping event and catwalk show
Award-winning hospitality provider Keith Prowse will host a corporate shopping event in conjunction with British fashion label Jaeger on Thursday 18th October 2012. The event will be held at Jaeger’s flagship store on Regent Street in London and will mark the launch of a style guide for some of the most fashionable dates in the 2013 sporting calendar.
As official hospitality providers at major UK sporting and cultural events, Keith Prowse will work with Jaeger to deliver a salon show presenting the brand’s key looks from the Autumn and Winter 2012 collection. Representatives from Jaeger will also be on hand to offer style advice for upcoming fashion-centred events including The Championships, Wimbledon, Henley Royal Regatta and Audi International Polo.
The evening will begin with a drinks reception at 6.30pm and, once the salon show draws to a close, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy shopping, drinks and canapés in the store, which will be closed especially for the evening. An exclusive promotion will be available to attendees on the night as well as a prize draw for Keith Prowse hospitality packages. Luxury beauty consultants will also be in attendance.
Ted Walker, head of marketing for Keith Prowse, commented: “We’re delighted to be working with such a high profile brand as Jaeger to deliver this event. With its strong British heritage, Jaeger is best placed to guide customers on what they should wear at quintessential British events such as the Polo or Henley. We aim to build on our visibility within corporate organisations, with attendees including personal assistants, event organisers and Keith Prowse clients.”
For further information/images, please contact Triggerfish Communications on:
020 7233 9700
Notes to editors:
• Keith Prowse is the UK’s number one choice for sporting, cultural and bespoke events.
• Keith Prowse is a hospitality expert with a heritage in entertainment and ticketing for over 200 years.
• Keith Prowse is the official hospitality provider to events including: The Championships, Wimbledon, Domestic and International Rugby at Twickenham Stadium, the Kia Oval, Lord’s, The Ageas Bowl, AEGON Championships, Cheltenham National Hunt Festival, The Old Course Experience, Edgbaston, Goodwood, Henley Royal Regatta, etc.
• Keith Prowse has more official appointments than any other hospitality provider, including: Concerts and festivals, Cricket, Flower shows, Football, Golf, Horse racing, International events, Motorsport, Polo, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Theatre and performing arts.
• Keith Prowse’s bespoke arm caters for client entertaining, professional functions, Christmas parties and teambuilding days.
• Keith Prowse Ltd is a subsidiary of the Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company with annual revenues of over £14bn, and should not be confused with Keith Prowse Ticketing now owned by Ingresso Group Ltd.
• Keith Prowse has won a number of industry awards including: Gold for the Twickenham Experience in the 2009 Sportsbusiness Sports Event Management category; Bronze for the Old Course Experience in 2010’s ISEM Awards; MIMA Award for ‘Your Season’ magazine in 2011’s Best Brochure category and a Silver for The Gatsby Club in the Hospitality and Travel category for 2011’s ISEM Awards.